If you have made it this far, please do the following with a 0 to 1 (silent to spy talk) voice:
- Math Live – review lesson on “Multiples, Factors, Primes and Composites”
- Spy Guys – “Factors, Multiples and Prime Factorization”
- Please only do these math games with ear buds (or mute the sound)! You can do these at home, too. 🙂
Choose from any of these “number relations” math games. They will refresh your multiplication knowledge and help you with our next math topic – factors.
- Balloon Pop Math – multiplication warm-up; find the product of the factors and pop the balloons in order from smallest product to largest
- Monkey Drive: multiply to products of 12
- Monkey Drive: multiply to products of 27
- Monkey Drive: multiply to products of 49
- Monkey Drive: multiply to products of 100
- Monkey Drive Challenge: multiply to products of 76
- Monkey Drive Challenge: multiply to products of 99
4. Create a personal avatar to be used on your blog. Go to my Learning Links page.
When it’s time to go, remember to:
- Close any open windows on your computer.
- Log off your computer.
- Put your computer to sleep.
- Close the cover on the laptop and carry it to the cart.
- Plug in your computer for charging.
- The class IT/Techy person will check that all computers are in the correct place and all cords are plugged in.