Today we are going to use Ozobots, ozoblockly on our computers to work with:
- increasing and decreasing patterns
We will pack up before lunch and will work on this for an extra period after lunch. 🙂
You need these supplies for today:
- 1 computer for every student (turn on and log in right away)
- 1 Ozobot EVO for each group of 2; Ms B. will hand out extra Ozobots later
- 1 Ozobot “Products up to 35” large paper for each group
- 1 OZO activity: Increasing Number Patterns sheet for each student (put in social studies duotang)
- 1 pencil for each student
Please follow the steps below:
- Trade desks so you and your partner/group sit together.
- Turn on your computers and log in. You and your partner will share an Ozobot today.
- Please keep your computers on your desks. Take good care of the computers and Ozobots (as usual 🙂 )
- Remember to open the Chrome browser. These activities usually do not work on other browsers.
- Follow the instructions on your OZOactivity: Increasing Number Patterns sheet
- If you finish the sheet, you may return to Shape Tracer and Shape Tracer 2 and begin where you left off. You may do them in any order and you do not have to sign in.
- Please help each other. Please let me know if you have a solution or discovery to share.
When it’s time to go, remember to:
- Close all open windows on your computer – “X out.”
- Sign out and shut down your computer. You know it is shut down when all the lights go out.
- Close the cover on the laptop and carry it to the cart. Give the computer to Ms B. at the cart or place on the desk/cart.
- Collect the student computer cards and hand in to Ms B.
- Put your Ozobot next to a charger.