Dear students and families,
What a hectic and full learning time we are having! Congratulations, boys and girls, on stepping up to the tasks I have asked of you!
This Week’s Learning Focus
- We returned to handwriting last week and worked through the clock climbers a, d and g. I expect to finish q and c this week.
- As part of our social studies program, Junior Achievement will present “Our Community – Needs, Jobs, Tools” to our class on Wednesday morning.
- Students will complete “Wonders of the World” game boards this week
Spelling this WeekThis week’s spelling assignments are due Thursday with tests on Thursday also. Here is a preview for those of you who like to prepare early! The buff and the white groups have a review lesson this week.
- Blue group – Lesson 14: Lesson 14 spelling list
- White group – Lesson 19: Lesson 19 spelling list
- Buff group – Lesson 19: Lesson 19 spelling list
Here’s a look at week 25 , , ,
- x8 (gr. 4), x4 (gr. 3) whiz quizzes
- phys. ed. p.m.
- term 2 report cards home with students today; please send signed envelopes back with students
- M30/3-M35 math facts
- arts ed. a.m., phys. ed. p.m.
- M31/3-M36 math facts
- Junior Achievement class presentation a.m.
- M32/3-M37 math facts
- library exchange/phys. ed. a.m.
- 3-way conferences (3:15 – 8:15 p.m.)
- no classes for students
- 3-way conferences (8:00 – 11:30 a.m.); staff professional development p.m.
What are you looking forward to this week at school?