Dear students and families,
Thank you to those of you who were able to meet for 3-way conferences at the end of last week! We will continue to work on goals from last week.
Here are some “dramatic” scenes from Junior Achievement on Wednesday:
Spelling this WeekThis week’s spelling assignments are due Thursday with tests on Thursday also. Here is a preview for those of you who like to prepare early!
- Blue group – Lesson 15: Lesson 15 spelling list
- White group – Lesson 20: Lesson 20 spelling list
- Buff group – Lesson 20: Lesson 20 spelling list
Here’s a look at week 26 . . .
- M33/3-M37 math facts
- phys. ed. p.m.
- x 9 gr. 4 whiz quiz/3-M38 math facts
- arts ed. a.m.
- band concert p.m.
- M34/3-M39 math facts
- K-4 “Dream Big” assembly (10:35 a.m.)
- M35/3-M40 math facts
- library exchange/phys. ed. a.m.
- M36/3-M41 math facts
- arts ed. p.m.
What are you looking forward to this week at school?