Dear students and families,
Students enjoyed personalizing science animal/habitat booklets and our trip to see the musical James and the Giant Peach. Quite a few students were inspired to read the novel by Roald Dahl when we visited the library on Thursday.
This week, we look forward to connecting science with some drama puppet activities. See the video below for some fun at Project Business on Friday!
On Wednesday morning, our class will take part in the “Learn to Ride Safe” bike safety program.
- Before recess, students will receive classroom instruction. After recess, students will practice bike safety with their bikes.
- Students who own bicycles are asked to bring them to school Wednesday morning along with a bicycle helmet to take part in the practical part of the morning which takes place after morning recess.
Spelling this WeekThis week’s spelling assignments are due Thursday with tests on Thursday also. Here is a preview for those of you who like to prepare early!
- Blue group – Lesson 22: Lesson 22 spelling list
- White group – Lesson 29: Lesson 29 spelling
- Buff group – Lesson 29: Lesson 29 spelling
Here’s a look at week 36 . . .
- D18/3-D20 math facts
- dress as a sports hero spirit day (Note: this spirit day changed – decades day is next week)
- phys. ed. p.m.
- D19/3-D21 math facts
- arts ed. a.m.
- computers a.m.
- phys. ed. p.m.
- ÷5 whiz quiz/3-D22 math facts
- “Learn to Ride Safe” bike safety morning
- D20/3-D23 math facts
- library exchange/phys. ed. a.m.
- spelling assignments due and spelling tests
- Saskatchewan Express assembly 1:00 p.m.
- marble rewards p.m.?
- D21/3-D24 math facts
- arts ed. p.m.