Dear students and families,
I hope everyone enjoyed a lovely Thanksgiving weekend! Enjoy a few photos of students creatively enjoying rewards time Thursday afternoon followed by a quick look at our week ahead.
Grade 3 Swale Trip
Our grade 3s are off to the swale with Mme Morrison’s grade 3s Wednesday afternoon!
- Information notes went home with grade 3s on Thursday afternoon. Most importantly, please be dressed for the weather of the day and an afternoon hiking outside. Note – expect it to feel colder at the swale than in the city.
- The grade 4s will stay at school with Mme Morrison’s grade 4s for the afternoon.
Spelling this WeekThis week’s spelling words are introduced on Tuesday. Students receive a list and copy the words and sentences onto a looseleaf in their planner duotang.
- Students need to make corrections on lesson 1 assignments. Assignment corrections must be completed as quickly as possible and handed in for marking because on Wednesday students begin work on this week’s lesson 2 assignment.
- Spelling assignments are due Thursday with tests on Thursday also.
- Be sure to practice your words and sentences every night. 😀
Here’s a look at week 7 . . .
- Thanksgiving holiday – no school
- library a.m.
- spelling words introduced today
- music p.m.
- grade 3 to swale p.m.; grade 4 stay at school
- spelling tests
- phys. ed. p.m.
- marble rewards?
- phys. ed. a.m.
What are you looking forward to this week at school?