Dear students and families,
It was terrific to see so many of you at our 3-way conferences Thursday evening and Friday morning. Thank you for making the time to meet! Here is a short video showing students working on computers and the very quiet “substitute” students:
This week we will focus on the removal subtraction strategy.
Spelling this Week
Spelling tests are on Thursday with assignments due on Thursday as well.
Here are this week’s lists for those of you who like to prepare early:
- Lesson 8 buff: Lesson 8 spelling list
- Lesson 8 white: Lesson 8 spelling list
- Lesson 7 green: Lesson 7 spelling list
Here’s a look at week 13 . . .
- S9 math fact quiz (please practice the night before)
- phys. ed. with Ms Fehr a.m.
- S10 math fact quiz (please practice the night before)
- library a.m.
- music with Mrs. Beaudry p.m.
- -8 to -10 weekly whiz quiz (same format as daily math fact practice but there is no home practice sheet)
- arts ed. with Mrs. Sansom p.m.
- S11 math fact quiz (please practice the night before)
- computers a.m.
- phys. ed. with Mr. MacIntosh p.m.
- marble rewards?
- gift card fundraisers due
- tropical school spirit day
- S12 math fact quiz (please practice the night before)
- phys. ed. with Mr. MacIntosh a.m.
- K-4 sock hop (12:30 – 1:00 p.m.)