Dear students and families,
We are so thankful for the perfect snow and temperature conditions that had us enjoy a period of sliding on the hill this week!
In the upcoming short week, we look forward to:
- our class lunch on Wednesday
- a subtraction paper and pencil algorithm test with and without regrouping before the end of the week (grade 4 – 5-digit, grade 3 – 3 digit)
Enjoy this slide show with some of our hill adventures and more work with partial products in multiplication number talks from this past week:
Spelling this Week
This week’s assignments are due on Thursday with tests on Thursday also. Here is a preview for those of you who like to prepare early. All groups will start new unit books this week:
- Green lesson 13: Lesson 13 spelling list
- White lesson 15: Lesson 15 spelling list
- Buff lesson 15: Lesson 15 spelling list
Here’s a look at week 20 . . .
- no school for students; professional development for staff
- M23/3-M26 math fact quiz (please practice the night before)
- library a.m.
- Stone Soup musical practice noon
- music p.m. with Mrs. Beaudry p.m.
- M24/3-M27 math fact quiz (please practice the night before)
- class lunch! 😀
- arts ed. p.m. with Mrs. Sansom
- Western school spirit day (dress up in western wear)
- M25/3-M28 math fact quiz (please practice the night before)
- spelling assignments due/spelling tests
- keyboarding a.m. (QP)
- skipping club at noon
- phys. ed. p.m.
- x7 whiz quiz/3-M25 math fact quiz (please practice the night before)
- Taco Time lunch for those who pre-ordered
- phys. ed. a.m. with Mr. MacIntosh