Dear students and families,
I hope everyone was able to enjoy our final long weekend of the school year! Thank you for everything you do! 🙂
A student in our class did some scientific exploring last week and wanted to share this video with his classmates!
Welcome to Week 34!
- I look forward to working through writing process and/or reading with students this week in our 1 to 1 student meetings!
- This week, Ms B. will be working in the school Wednesday afternoon.
- Personal meetings are cancelled Wednesday afternoon this week. Please use the drop in times if you need help and your personal time is cancelled this week.
- I can’t wait for “Show Your Wheels” class meeting on May 25! 😀
New Work This Week:
- Be sure to watch all the videos!
- Reading: watch email for Raz Kids sign up (will send invitations gradually)
- Reading: watch two videos about Wanuskewin bison and find connections when reading “Welcome Home” article in parent email
- Writing: spelling video (secrets to vowel digraphs)
- Writing: “Welcome Home” questions and prefix challenge
- Math: 2 new Acing Math card games
Remember – all printables are optional! They are here so you can look at them more closely and for those of you who like to print the paper copies.
Spelling this Week
- Blue lesson 7: blue lesson 7 spelling
- Green lesson 22: Lesson 22 green spelling list
- White (grade 3) lesson 26: Lesson 26 white spelling list
- Buff (grade 4) lesson 26: Lesson 26 buff spelling list